After being a self-employed farmer for 17 years, Graeme was appointed as an Insurance Agent with MLC on 24 December 1991. During the 1990s Graeme worked alongside Steve Schrapel as a joint venture and eventually purchased Steve Schrapel’s share of the business in April 2002.
Graeme studied during the 1990s completing external courses at the Deakin University and attained the Diploma of Financial Planning in 2003. During the same year, Graeme attained Certified Financial Planner status with the Financial Planning Association.
During the years that followed, Graeme has had three priorities:
- To employ staff that are committed to our clients and have a desire to improve themselves by self-education.
- To adapt to the new challenges of the business by using new technologies.
- To provide an holistic financial planning service to our clients that assists our clients with all their financial planning and insurance needs
Graeme is involved in the community, especially in Local and Community Football and the Lutheran Church.
Awards that Graeme has been fortunate to win:
- Wakefield Regional Council 2011 Citizen of the Year
- Life member Blyth Snowtown Football Club
- Life member Blyth Tennis Club
- Commonwealth Ministerial Sports Award (Football)
- AFL Merit Award for Outstanding Service to Australian Football
Graeme is married with three grown up daughters and five grandchildren.
Click Here to view our Financial Services Guide